Call us FREE on

0800 080 3940


The Inheritance Act allows the Court to provide for your financial welfare in the event that your spouse, former spouse or civil partner (upon whom you or your children were financially dependent) dies without making a Will or makes inadequate provision for your welfare in their Will.

In these circumstances it may be possible to make a claim to the Court for financial provision (including maintenance or lump sum payments). Such cases are often complex and can be particularly sensitive as they are likely to involve close family members. Our Family Team lawyers have experience in this specialist area and can help steer you through the process and act as your advocate in representations to the Court.

Call us for confidential advice
Call 0800 080 3940 or email to contact a member of our team.

Your initial half hour consultation is without charge to help you choose your legal representation without pressure or obligation.